All Club Sports participants will be required to create an account and sign up on . Once you create your account the team captain will request and accept you as a player on the club team. Players must present their Bobcat Card to participate. If a player is on the roster a driver’s license will be accepted. Each player MUST be a student enrolled at Georgia College.
Teams must first become a Registered Student Organization (RSO) or be an active RSO before becoming a Club Sport. To find out how to form a new Club Sport click here. After becoming an RSO the club president must meet with the Associate Director of Wellness & Recreation, Drew Bruton.
All teams and players must register in the club section of imleagues.com/gcsu. It is also recommended that advisors register as well. The process is very simple:
1. Go to
2. Click the Blue "Club Sports" Tab toward the left center of the page image
棋牌作弊器下载软件 3. Under League, Click "Click here to Join” image
Please note if you don’t have an imleagues account you will have to create one before this process starts.
Please note: we will use IMLeagues as the primary form of communication, so it is imperative that each Club Sport participant registers. Teams that are not registered on IMLeagues will not be funded.
Funding will be based on the number of registered and paid members, club history, club dues, number of events and practices, tournament qualifications, fundraising efforts, and policy compliance. Clubs are only eligible for funding from the Club Sport Council if they haven’t received funding from other campus resources.
棋牌作弊器下载软件The members of each club sport have the primary responsibility for the financial support of their club. Funds for club activities come from the following sources:
- Membership Dues
- Budget allocation from the Club Sport Council
Once the Club Sport Council budget is established and approved, funds may be used for the following expenses:
- Non-personal club supplies and equipment
- Fees covering game officials.
- Maintenance and care of equipment.
- Travel to include gas, lodging, and commercial transportation costs.
- Entry fees.
- Team dues for state, regional, or national organizational membership.
- Food for team events
Club Sport Council funds cannot be used for the following:
Scholarships, awards or gifts to other teams (including trophies, plaques, etc…)
Operating expenses (telephones, subscriptions, salaries)
Room service (including movies, tips, games)
Bar bills or alcohol related purchases
Repairs on personal vehicles
Long distance phone charges on hotel bill
Entertainment (movie tickets, amusement parks, etc.)
Accessing Allocated Funds
The preferred method of dispersing funds is through reimbursement.
棋牌作弊器下载软件In order to utilize your allocated funding, you must fill out a budget payment request form, which can be found at your team’s orgsync page. In addition to the budget payment request form, you must submit a brief, but descriptive typed report that states who, what, when, and where the money was used. You must also attach all necessary documentation including, but not limited to the following:
Invoice(s) showing proof of payment
Copy of credit card used (with all but last 4 digits blacked out)
Copy of check used (with routing and checking account number blacked out)
棋牌作弊器下载软件 Copy of bank statement showing the expense (black out all confidential information; leaving name and requested reimbursable expense visible
To ensure that your reimbursement is filled in a timely manner, please attach as many of the listed items above to the completed budget payment request form. Once all documentation is attached and all necessary signatures have been attained, you can expect the mailed reimbursement check within approximately 1-3 weeks upon submission.
棋牌作弊器下载软件In addition, your club must also be in good standing with the university to access current and future funds from the Club Sports budget, or any additional Student Activity Budget Committee (SABC) funds. To learn about what you need to do to remain in good standing, please read the Club Policies located at recsports.gcsu.edu or on the club page at IMLeagues. Part of the procedure to remain in good standing is to submit this Club Sports Travel Form prior to all future planned trips. The report can also be located at the clubs’ IMLeagues page.
Click add link here to view a completed budget payment request form with key.
To reserve space on campus for an event (not practice) please click here for instructions http://2013trend.com/campuslife/org-events
棋牌作弊器下载软件Outdoor teams needing practice space on campus will go through the Department of Wellness and Recreation.
After each event a game report must be submitted by a Club Sport Officer or Captain within 48 hours of event completion. Click here to access the . Failure to do so could result in loss of practice time and funding and must meet with the Associate Director of Wellness and Recreation, Drew Bruton.
Teams must fill out an online located at a minimum of 5 days before going on a trip. Failure to do so could result in loss of practice time and funding and must meet with the Associate Director of Wellness and Recreation, Drew Bruton.
- Team officers will have emergency contacts for all traveling members.
- Have an emergency plan in place for the destination you are going.
- Do not leave a hospitalized person behind until a family member arrives. Designate a person to stay if needed.
- Have knowledge of weather for duration of your trip. Call destination & make safe decisions related to travel.
- Drivers and passengers are required to wear seat belts at all times when the vehicle is in motion. Make sure all persons traveling in the vehicle have seat belts on and properly adjusted before moving.
- Have a co-pilot in the front passenger seat and awake the entire time the driver is driving.
- Have a cell phone & credit card for emergencies & breakdowns.
- Don’t forget your insurance cards and ID’s.
- Drivers should reduce speed in the case of inclement weather, heavy traffic, night driving, or other conditions that could increase the likelihood of accident.
- Drivers should stop or pull over, in case of Severe/Bad weather.
- Drivers should use turn signals for every turn or lane change.
- Drivers should exercise extra caution when backing-up.
- Do not drive before 6:00am and after 12:00am.
- It is recommended that a driver obtain a minimum of 8 hours sleep prior to driving on long trips.
- It is recommended that drivers stop for a break every 2 hours or 100 miles. Passengers should help keep drivers alert and watch for signs of drowsiness.
棋牌作弊器下载软件 Georgia College does not hold a blanket insurance policy on Club Sports participants. Consequently, all club members are encouraged to purchase some type of comprehensive accident-health insurance. All financial responsibility rests with the participant. Club officers should notify their members of this fact.
棋牌作弊器下载软件 The Department of Wellness and Recreation strongly recommends that all participants have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance prior to participation to cover expenses incurred as a result of personal injury.
Baseline concussion testing is provided/required to participate to at-risk Club Sports please refer to AT policies for more details.
It is recommended that each club has at least two people (preferably all club officers) who are certified in First Aid/CPR. The Department of Wellness and Recreation will offer a CPR/First Aid course to Club Sport participants wishing to pay for their members to be certified.
All club members share responsibility for their own safety at games and practices. A detailed facility inspection should take place before all events. All hazards should be documented and avoided. Practices and games should be canceled if the safety of all participants involved cannot be guaranteed. If any hazards are found, notify the Department of Wellness and Recreation.
Medical Emergency Procedure
棋牌作弊器下载软件 In case of an emergency, contact emergency medical personnel or Wellness and Recreation Staff immediately. If an Athletic Trainer is at the site or on duty, contact them immediately. If an Athletic Trainer is not on site then you should call the GC Public Safety Office. There are "blue phones" located on campus for emergency calls. Send one person to call for help and always keep one person with the injured party to keep them calm. Provide the exact locations and facility of the injured participant. For further information please see the Wellness and Recreation Emergency Action Plan. If Public Safety is notified after the situation is handled contact Associate Director of Wellness and Recreation, Drew Bruton.
Code of Conduct
Club Sports are expected to adhere to the Georgia College Registered Student Organization Code of Conduct. Click here for the Code of Conduct.