棋牌作弊器下载软件Freshmen applicants are or will be high school graduates that have earned less than 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of transferable college credit coursework (not including joint enrollment and advanced placement credits).
The successful first-year applicant will demonstrate his or her potential for success by completing a rigorous Required High School Curriculum with a competitive grade point average, show strong SAT or ACT score results and provide a well developed personal essay. The middle 50% of admitted students for Fall 2017 had SAT total scores ranging from 1150 to 1270 (EBRW + M subscores only), 23 to 28 ACT Composite scores and high school grade point averages ranging from 3.32 to 3.83 (calculated on unweighted academic courses only).
棋牌作弊器下载软件Freshmen applicants must submit to the Georgia College Office of Admissions the following documents for admission consideration:
- Application for admission
- Application fee or fee waiver
- Official high school transcript
- Official SAT and/or ACT score report – Georgia College's school code is 5252 for SAT and 0828 for ACT (/)
- Personal Essay (2)
- Official college transcripts, if applicable (i.e. Dual Enrollment Credits)
- Letter of recommendation from teacher or counselor
- Resume of co-curricular activities or * digital resume
Since Georgia College utilizes a holistic review process, letters of recommendation and resumes may be included on the application for admission, mailed to Campus Box 23, Milledgeville, GA 31061, or emailed as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the applicant’s full name and birth date when sending the recommended items to ensure materials are updated to the correct application. Please note: Georgia College does not utilize a specific teacher recommendation form.
*If a counselor submits a high school transcript via CommonApp BEFORE a student has submitted the CommonApp application, the transcript will not be received until AFTER our office receives the application.
*If a student submits a GAfutures application and the counselor submits the transcript via CommonApp, the transcript will not be received by our office.
Freshman Short Answers
Georgia College requires two short answers as a component of the application portfolio. Freshman applicants must provide a response to the mandatory questions provided below. Details:
- The short answer responses shall be at least 200 but not more than 300 words in length.
- The short answer responses shall be printed in a 10- or 12-point font and double-spaced.
- For matching purposes, the short answers shall include the applicant's full name, address, and telephone number (if submitted separate from the application).
- The short answer responses may be mailed to Campus Box 23, Milledgeville, GA, or e-mailed as a Microsoft Word attachment to email@example.com.
If a student is having trouble completing the essays through CommonApp, view the video tutorial below for a step-by-step guide.
Freshman Short Answer Questions
1) As part of our mission to provide students with a liberal arts education, Georgia College & State University strives to create an atmosphere that instills in students exceptional qualities of mind and character including respect for human diversity and individuality. Viewing diversity as the characteristic of being different from those around you, please tell us how you feel you can contribute to the overall student body of Georgia College. You are encouraged to think past traditional conceptions of diversity such as race and gender. Including examples and situations that have molded you into the person you currently are is encouraged.
2) Georgia College is dedicated to extending learning beyond the classroom to foster critical thinking skills and help students develop the tools necessary to not only consume knowledge, but also produce knowledge. Our faculty create a rigorous and challenging classroom experience, and prepare students to combine that experience with real-world applications. With this educational style in mind, please describe the most important goal you have established for yourself regarding your future undergraduate experience and explain how a Georgia College education fits into accomplishing this goal.
Special thanks to our 2016-2018 Counselor Advisory Board!
Lambert High School
棋牌作弊器下载软件Fellowship Christian School
KIPP Atlanta Collegiate
Dunwoody High School
George Walton Comprehensive High School
棋牌作弊器下载软件The Walker School
棋牌作弊器下载软件McIntosh High School
棋牌作弊器下载软件Howard High School
Jones High School
棋牌作弊器下载软件Augusta Preparatory Day School
Westside High School (Augusta)
Savannah Christian Preparatory School
棋牌作弊器下载软件Calvary Day School
棋牌作弊器下载软件Greenbrier High School